RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Before you return Motifs product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craftsmen in Jaipur, Mumbai and various other cities, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is
damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com or call/message on (+91) 9619325732 to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then, it is up to the discretion of the Motifs QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received an information notifying us of your concern with the product image and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method.
- Motifs will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the respective payment gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case My Motifs discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are handcrafted and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity of items not purchased from www.mymotifs.com